Monday, November 14, 2005

October- China

Made my 3rd trek to China this year in October...
Stayed a week - here's my tips on enjoying your trip to China.
Tips:
1. Don't go.
Yes, not my favorite place. Too hot in the summer. Southern portion is not very interesting. If you don't speak Chinese, you are in trouble. Long ass flight. No egg rolls.

So if you do go, at least go via Hong Kong - Hong Kong has more to see.

There's my hotel in Hong Kong - Royal Pacific.













There was a pool across the way open at night - some sort of sports facility...











Everything is open pretty late - able to buy some dvds and shirts in Mong Kok around 11pm.




There was also some escalator thing that went through Hong Kong Island - pretty neat. I took it a little ways, but didn't know where I was going. People were probably wondering why I was going back and forth. Then took a ferry back for like a quarter. Skyline is nice - city is a little stinky though.












Hopefully my last trip - no more Burberry purses and Coach wallets for Mich.
More for Oct..

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

hopefully, no more spam-comments! hope you had a nice thanksgiving...ck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home